View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 02:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A couple of summers ago when we were in Oregon I smoked with my SIL and I really saw a significant decrease in pain. My headache dissappeared and I was able to do so much more. So of course I tried some more when we got home and found that I was able to work in the yard, spray painted a patio set, and generally got alot done that I normally would have been in pain and had to stop. I also don't get the munchies like many do, but instead I am full of energy.

I was a big cannibus user back in my late teens, early 20's but quit when I got married, kids and all of that. I also quit smoking cigarrettes then. I have smoked a few times here and there but the thing that keeps me from using it full time is being afraid of breaking the law. I would much rather smoke pot than put all these chemicals in my body just to make it through the day.

We have had the initiative here to legalize it on the last three ballots and it has not passed yet. It seems to be getting closer but I just don't know if it will ever be legal here. Hopefully someday...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote