View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 05:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks for the help

I will call my rep tomorrow I have just done alot of relaxing today, due to the weather still causes me havoc and now they have added more flexaril to my list of meds so it's so hard to even focus. But I do know that whatever program I turn my remote on to it's seems to have a different feel .. and it kinda shocks as I turn the stimulation up. I just feel so bad for me rep just last week I called them crying say that all my feeling was in my gut area and I could hardly stand it .. They did say at that time to take it easy that one of the leads had move some .. So knowing me it's probably trouble, and not sure if you all had to stay awake for the first two hours of the surgery but it was the most horrific pain I have had to suffer beside the accident itself and that darm discogram .. I'm just not ready to hear they have moved again, and since the feeling is more into my gut again I'm sure I've done something .. I will keep you all posted .. Thanks for your input, I just don't want to drive my rep crazy! Thanks all
Keepinbusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (01-11-2011), Mark56 (01-10-2011), Rrae (01-10-2011)