View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 07:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Walmart Pharmacy stole my meds and replaced w/tylenol

I have a Rx for vicodin, I have been getting my Rx filled at Walmart(*edit*) for at least a year now. I found out they took out the vicodin 10/500(60count) and replaced it with tylenol 500mg! I don't ever check my meds because I didn't know I needed to. But I started asking myself why these pills didn't have a perforation down the middle and also there was a different number on them, but other than that they look exactly the same. I called walmart and they told me the pills were tylenol and that they couldn't have been switched because they have camera's. Well I took them to walmart to talk in person and the pharmacist was all apologetic and said he doesn't think anyone switched them on purpose it could have been a mistake! HE REFUNDED MY MONEY. I pay out of pocket I have no insurance. To me, the fact he refunded my cash means he's guilty. WHY would a pharmacist refund my money for a Rx I got 2 months earlier and he doesn't know where the pills came from???? There's more details to this but I'm trying not to confuse anyone. I know for a fact someone at that Walmart switched my pills for tylenol AND this has happened in the past but I never knew why my meds didn't seem to be effective. This has happened over the past year at least twice.
I hate thieves.

Last edited by Chemar; 01-10-2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: location / privacy
modmic2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote