View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 12:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Don I was the one who spoke out about the test. That EMG you have to do soon. Are you sure your doctor said there was no other test you could do?. Some how I did manage to get through all these surgeries without having that test. There are others that can be done maybe. I just hate to think of anyone going through that unless there was no other option. I choose another doctor and changed directions mid stride because I am so stubborn. I did't like shots as a kid. I hid behind the couch, and hid behind the chairs. I held on to the furnature while they dragged me away. Nope not for me, I just don't want to. The good lord knows me quite well. I am asigned an extra guardian angel, just to let the other one take a break from me. I do not think my doctors were prepared for me! Good luck in which every decision you make, and I hope the results turn out with your best interest at heart. ginnie
hi "gennie"and yes i remember you from my other postglad to hear from you here.well i dont know anything about the different type of medical exams.i guess i have to leave that part to my doctors and hope there making the right decision on my part.the appointment is tomorrow night and hopefully i will find out the results friday morning.if the doctor recommend just more therapy then i will ask him can i go back to my job and do therapy after hours.this way i can get the help i need and im back working again.now i can have my "LifeBack" i only need 5more yrs to go and then i can retire.but if he see's something a little different...Gulp
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote