Thread: Nothing
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Argh, I wanted to quote something you said and could never find it again.... Nevermind, you said something like you just see the world pass infront of you instead of intereacting with it, and to be honest, there is nothing wrong with that...

Im not a fan of those extra positive, optimisstic people who say we have to be happy 24/7 only because we exist... We are here, that's it... It is not the paradise... but we can help ourselves a little bit trying not to live in hell either...

You are too young, and we dont have a magic ball to see your future, but try not to think much and just... survive... one day you will find your purpose in this life, and, you might stop surviving and start living...

I think you worry alot thinking you are not happy and that you dont have any interest... but those 2 things arent a problem either... Just survive... "Ride the wave" you know ?? Do or live what makes you confortable... IF you dont have any interest, well, it is because you dont need it... why worry thinking "why I dont like nything ??" Because you simply dont and that's ok.

"HAppiness"... first of all... What's that ?? I think every person has a different meaning for happiness, and a diferent scale of happiness... so, who knows.... maybe under my principles for example, nobody can be happy in this world... so, why should I worry thinking about me not being happy ??

We are just here... and Im going to say it again... RIDE THE WAVE.... LEt the things just flow... that's it.

IT is not bad if you dont like people... I can tell you I "hate" 99% of the people probably or something... they are cruel, but what... Im here right ?? What for... ?? Still wondering... but living in my world is not that bad...

Heck, I think I rambled enough for today...

Sorry if my post sound non-sense...

X 1,000,000
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-11-2011), Alffe (01-13-2011), barbo (01-11-2011), DMACK (01-13-2011), thelonely1 (01-13-2011)