View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 04:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink I don't feel a day older - more like ten years

I wish I could report that I felt better but I am afraid that my feet are as painful as they have ever been. Nothing I try makes the slightest difference despite all my research on the net and good advice from many people. I am also on beta blockers at the moment while I try and make up mind whether to have and angiogram and stents put into 3 arteries. They are rather “furred” up.

Most of you will know how miserable life becomes when in constant pain and I guess that’s why I don’t post much these days. It is very difficult to get the motivation. I do however read every post both here and on the “old” BT to see how others are doing and also in the hope of reading one day that one of you has discovered a miracle relief for PN pain!! It is comforting to see how well this forum has grown and settled down in recent months. Everyone involved in setting this up and moderating it, along with all the regular posters, deserve a huge amount of credit.

Thanks again to all the well wishers and BTW Bob, the weather here is very wet but getting warmer – how I love warm rain!!

Tony
Adastra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote