Thread: Nothing
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default dear lonely,

write to me, you arn't alone and there are still good people out there who would not hurt you. I know depression, illness, the loss of a child, my family blackmailing me, all kinds of crap, but you know through it all, I have found ways to survive with my sanity intact. The fact you reached out says a whole lot about you. I am 59. I inte act with people on this site because they are not fakes. These are some real people with some real scarry issues in their lives. I think this site is for people who have some holes in the heart. Maybe reaching out to other humans in cyber land is a way of plugging some of those holes so they don't hurt as much. I am not smart, just an average lady, an artist, with grown up kids with problems too. Somehow connecting with others helps when you are scared, mad, not wanting to go on. I got sick of my own problems and sick of my own complaining. Keep tapping back, and try to be open to the possibility that there are people who care, just leave a crack open, you never know why you will get. Life is like forest gump said, it like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will bite into. Keep your head up, you too are the child of the universe, made of startdust. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-11-2011), Alffe (01-13-2011), BlueMajo (01-11-2011), DMACK (01-13-2011), thelonely1 (01-13-2011)