View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yes but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muireann View Post
I smell a rat when I hand over 150 euro to a neurologist for fifteen minutes of disinterested 'attention', and the dispensing of pure poison, with little follow through.

You can listen to the interview for free and there is a lot of valuable information in it. Why shouldn't he charge for his time, anymore than a bio-medical practitioner, not one of whom can claim to have assisted anyone into a state of being symptom free. Coleman has knowledge and he could not possibly respond to all requests for it, given the volume of demand, without charging for it. There is no one-size-fits-all remedy and dealing with individual cases is effortful, if done well.
Muireann,
He's a known charlatan here in Australia and INMO a complete wanker who tries to rip PWP with his pathway recovery from PD. Fortunately with little success here.
The parkinsons association and community here have been complaining about his ludicrous claims for many years now.
Previously he claims to have recovered from not just PD but a Parkinsons Plus syndrome which makes it even more untruthful.
I'm not having a go at you Muireann I'm just very annoyed that he has the gall to tell us like it's fact and vulnerable people newly diagnosed or those further down the track might stop taking the levodopa their MDS recommends or prescribes which would otherwise give them a greater degree of relief from the rigidity and bradykinesia they would otherwise suffer with.
Apologies for offending anyone who took much notice of him but on behalf of many parkies here I find this man "deeply offensive."
made it up is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
soccertese (01-12-2011)