View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice md View Post
a demented 80 year old (who I do not think should be treated like that either), but a 35 year old talented woman, who we can read in-between the lines was sent to die in misery at home, of a treatable illness. This would have been considered malpractice if she had a heart condition, severe infection, malignant disease, but apparently not MG, or suspected MG. or maybe I am missing something?

alice
Alice, This is the exact thing I said to my daughter today. I said sending home a 59 yo woman like myself untreated is malpractice. This blaze' treatment is stunning to me. I dont get it other than to put it in the context OF the 'unstoken' to me that it just somatic because I went thru a trauma. NEVER do they respect me enough to let me discuss how I was thoroughly and amazingly treated. Treated by the best and because of my resiience I believe had been told many times I dont have the signs/ dont look like a trauma survivor. Its like proven fact that all soldiers dont come home from war with PSTD. People are made different. They dont all end up as too many think, homeless drug using PSTD survivors.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote