View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Look up on line your state medical board?

There should be a pharmacy board licensing division as well... REPORT IT TO THEM! They will examine your records in conjunction with a few hundred other records and get to the root of the problem! I'd had an experience in a hospital where prescribed meds were substituted by others 18 out of 24 times! At one whopping expensive rate to boot! All staffs got retrained, and I'm betting, but was never told that the hospital likely got a super rich fine to back up their fraud.
Pharmacies such as Wal-Marts? Can be fraught with individuals who 'cheat', not all are that way. Most really care.
I DO advise you to make a copy of your original prescription before submitting it to be filled tho...I've had cases of 'substitutes' in this area, and having a cy of the original backs ME UP. Then? Never, ever leave the pharmacy until you check all labels...AND the PILLS! Sometimes? Errors happen, they do, on occasion?
BUT-YOU MUST PROTECT yourself!
IF you don't know how to do it? PM me, and give me your state...I'll give you the sites YOU need to know to get things done! My own experience w/reporting to a state agency were really professional and thorough! While I no longer get treatments at that hospital? I know that they all got 'retrained' and now know THE LAWS! Fewer folks could be seriously hurt because of this all!
Good luck to you! AND I truly hope you will be better able to manage your pain! 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote