Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

What is a Pulmo? I have never been in a wheel chair. Sorry if this sounds weird but at that time I didnt even know that my lungs were doing that. I went to my first neuro appointment and she put me in the hospital the next day. At the appointment I was told that the bottom of my lungs were not expanding. It is really my fault I worked myself up to that state dragging out the idea that I was even sick. By the time I went to the neurologist I couldnt hold a glass of water, run, I wasnt able to chew really at all, I saw double and it seemed like there were shadows everywhere. My vision was a mess. I could sleep all day and would wake up still tired. My eye was drooping. God I was a mess. You should of seen my trying to drive. My eye lids would get so tired that I couldnt really keep them open. It is amazing that i never had an accident. I started to get really light headed at night when I would walk around. About that time is when I saw my neurologist for the first time. I started with an IVIG treatment in the hospital. I was also started on mestinon and prednisone. I was in the hospital for about two days. I started getting my strength back on the first day. It was nothing like wow im normal but it was better then when I started. lol
koilover512 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote