Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 12:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Opps. Sorry I didnt mean to abreviate given you are new here. I was new here and actually still pretty new and ran into abreviations. My poor vision and brain mush have me doing it more than I used to.

Pulmo is pulmunologist or lung-breathing doctor. I have a wonderful one. If not for him I would have no medical doc that really advocated. I would be afraid far more on a day to day basis than I am. That was an important piece of my puzzle as other wise with just the weakness for years it would have been alot easier to just say Chronic fatigue. But with my breathing that became less possible. AT least for me and my pulmo. It was deeply affirming to get the restrictive breathing disorder diagnosis. It was real. I knew it was but now I had a name. I'd constant incidents when my breathing would flare and get worse and even once in the ER when I felt harrassed because it wasnt the basic copd, heart or asthma. The nurses kept saying, "so you dont have an inhaler?" And of course when its not those 3 they go quickly to anxiety.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote