View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 01:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default the untold ketamine story

I am sorry to hear about your ketamine experience .
I really wonder about this new "wonder " treatment.
We really have no statistics about what happens to the group of people that do not benefit from the ketamine treatment .
Do they just remain the same or do they suffer negative consequecences as Kate did , and as several other members from the old forum did ,myself included.

I did not want to share this at the time of my ketamine experience .
However, right after my ketamine treatment is when I spread to my feet .
I mean right after .
My doc said he had never read that in the literature(blah blah) but I have read enough on this forum to know that something is up - a connection between the two.

We are so willing to be rid of this scourge that we are letting ourselves become human guinea pigs.
Having said that I would probably do it again
I did it at the beginning of trials - a shorter treatment .
I knew it was risky and I was willing to do it for science if you will.

However if there are enough bad case scenarios coming out of it by now they should be published so that people have an option.

On another note Artist I too asked about spread areas on Brain Talk 1 .
People told me to get blocks right away so that the spread areas would never become as severe as initial sites.
I also started taking ALA or grape seed extract - take your pick of anti oxidant which in all of Vics writings apparently could have helped prevent spread in the first place ( although I wonder against such a formidable opponent as ketamine !)

Take care and much peace all 3 or 4 of you
I am sure more will be coming soon!!!

GnP
Goodn'Plenty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote