View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 12:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default where is the soul of medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by olsen View Post
I have become so jaded, I am loathe to post studies (obviously, does not stop me, though my postings could number much higher); I believe almost nothing emanating from that hallowed world of "medical science" any longer.
I was interested in the cycling post since the test requires little to no monetary outlay--just 1 bicycle in an office/activity room, to be used during diagnosis. The only thing accruing to the physician who authored this report is further funding money and possibly a name within neuro circles, with invitations to speak at conferences, a bigger budget and more employees.
I am buried in statistical data concerning a specific category of medications, and become more incredulous daily with the massaging of data presented and the lack of reporting of data the industry wishes to keep from public view.

for every action there is a reaction....seems to me natural consequences of a purely empirical oriented soulless based approach to understanding healing has brought us to this place just as is true for our soulless economy.

everything is relative.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (01-13-2011), paula_w (01-12-2011)