View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 05:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Sick again :(

Hi everyone, sorry I have not been around but I started up my spring semester so I am really busy and also I am sick again I am also still having incision pain but my stim is still helping with my leg pain(yay)! The pain doctor had to mail my pharmacy a new prescription for the pain med so I am very thankful I will get some relief that way. I am trying to be good and not overdo things of course it does not help that I am getting sick again everytime I go out again but that is not my stim that is another issue Jerry tried to take me out to a nice dinner two nights ago but I was in too much pain and had to come back home, I feel really bad when I have to keep disappointing him like that but I told him that this is temporary and someday we can go out and it will be better. My cousin had her baby girl last night and I am happy because we were worried for her and the baby because of some issues going on. Well, I need to make this short because I have to do school work then take some med and lay down again. Hope everyone is having a good week! I will try to be back when I can but I am thinking of you all Take care. Tara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (01-13-2011), Mark56 (01-13-2011), Rrae (01-13-2011)