View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default For sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muireann View Post
Could you elaborate on what, in your opinion, makes him a "known wanker" or a "complete charlatan". On what do you base your opinion? I am genuine interested to know. It's a substantial claim and you must have your reasons?
Hi Muireann,
When you first posted about him I thought I'd let it slide down the list without commenting and it'd die a natural death but when you defended him it got my blood pressure rising.
He claims like I said in my previous posting to have had a Parkinsons Plus syndrome (MSA) which as you probably know has a much poorer prognosis than the PD that most of here us are diagnosed formally by an MDS with.
He hasn't got or ever suffered from any form of PD and tried advertising in our Parkinsons magazine, without any success as his claims were proven to be ridiculous, and without any real medical proof.
Unfortunately he advertised his pathways program in other places and may have pulled it off for a while but listening to his interview brought back that sickening feeling that he's still cashing in on PWP's vulnerability.
made it up is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (01-13-2011)