View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 07:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes I went Monday and the man mangled me! First he completely missed the vein in my arm and no one has problems with finding my vein, he did and I got a nice long black bruise and it's sore. I think he pinched my lips with the insturments or something because I have a blister on the bottom and upper lip and it is very annoying. The pain was tolerable that day and it hasn't been to bad the last few days except for both sides of my jaw where I assume they held me while he pulled and dug. I am on clindamyacin now since we aren't sure if I had a reaction to the amoxicillin. I called his office Tuesaday to find out when the abcess was supposed to go down and when I should be worried, they told me give it 5 days and if it's still swollen to contact them. Today is day 3 and it is very swollen whick I figured it would be and tender. I guess I'll be taking it one day at a time. Tho I do wonder if something may be going on as I just don't feel right, kinda achy and tired. Will keep you posted and thank you for asking. My family could care less and it makes me feel better knowing someone asks after me.
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote