View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know exactly what you're talking about my family has similar genetics we look younger and oddly enough we still look "healthy" when we're sick. my mom had breast cancer and was going through chemo and everything and people were complementing her on how good she looked-and she did, she always had a smile on her face and was positively glowing (she's in remission). my grandfather went in for a heart transplant...a heart transplant mind you...and when he came out he looked like a greek good...there was no sign of weakness or that his body underwent a major surgery. it's remarkable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie59 View Post
Oh good grief!! depresssion and getting older. What JERKs!! You didnt deserve such an idiotic cop out. It is not your fault. It is theirs for being biased and taking the easy way out and not advocating for someone who is obviouslly sick.

The last neuro tried a number of these things with me. She cover the gamut to try to get me to give up. She has a big surprise. Little does she know I have my mom and grandmoms genes. My mom looked 10-15 years younger than her age her whole life and has been told she is near the end more than once in the last 4 years with her emphysema. She always defies the odds. My Granmom lived to be 103!! Just because the last 4 years of these idiots have aged me in appearance it doesnt mean what is wrong is 'just aging.'

I am so sorry you got idiots. You deserve better.

Annie59

Last edited by mvoyvodich; 01-12-2011 at 11:13 PM.
mvoyvodich is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote