View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcartwr66 View Post
thankyou, my lawer gave me medical papers for bipolar for my dr to fill out and the answers he gave to the questions state I have servere symtoms of several different things plus my axis v gaf is 40/45 which are servere symtoms. I looked it up and read them so im thinking that will help. he states on my papers that my ability to carry out detailed instructions is marked along with a couple other things. he also states on there my condition will cause good days and bad days. and states my time required off work is unpredictable. he wouldnt even give an amount of time i would need off from work. so Im thinking this will really help my case. thanks for all the responses. its nice to read what others have to say about these things. my hearing is monday so i will be glad when it is over. how long it will take for a decision i dont know but my lawer said the judge i have usually is quick about giving a decision. it would be nice to get one that day but i dont think that will happen although it has happened in some cases but i cant get that lucky.

I would hope that will all help, especially the unpredictability of when your symptoms will be worse.

My fingers will be crossed for you next week !

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote