View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
oh and one other thing that doesn't make sense to me and i'm going to talk to my neurologist on the 25th about...if i don't have any form of MG or CMS then why is that i take 180mg of Mestinon and have no side effects. if i didn't have something going on (i.e. i was "just" depressed) then i would be so ill from the medication it would rediculous.

nothing adds up from that doctors diagnosis. i can honestly say that i am oopen to the possiblity that i don't have MG, that would be wonderful, but if that's they case then i want him to prove it to me. which of course he can't cuz he's talking out of his buns. so i'll move on...neeeexxxxttt!
You are stealing a page from my life story. You even have the same doctor's line, well one of them. Plus, you are writing my lines.

With that said, I have had three doctors say I have MG, and I have two doctors saying I do not; that just proves to you that medicine is an art, not a science, when it comes to MG.

Never can I get one of the naysayers to give me an answer to what I have. They will refill my Mestinon, monitor my enlarge thymus, but they will not SAY I have MG, even though one of the naysayer diagnosed me as having MG on my medical record. Doesn't make sense, I know.

That's okay. I really don't care about a diagnosis of MG, since the Mestinon is somewhat working for me. What I really want to know is whether or not I should have my thymus removed. If you start talking about that, the doctors start talking in circles. It's amazing.

Well, in March I will go to the MG clinic, and I will see if I can get an unbiased opinion.

By the way, Mvoyvich you appear to live in California. You can go to the MG clinic in Long Beach to get evaluated for free, but you'll need your medical records. Otherwise, you have to come back with them or pay to have them do the testing.
Poetist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mvoyvodich (01-13-2011)