Thread: sound familiar?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 06:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=paula_w;733897]Amy Rick gave her permission to share. Bob Dawson where are you? I gave her the Spanish story....thanks for all your help and we need you to make noise again.
thank you!

thank paula, i am still here but I had no new info about Merck and my health is going down fast, and then just as i was recruited by a person with PD to write about PD I got recruited recently to investigate some stuff about native people in the Arctic and so my dance magazine which became a Parkinson's magazine is turning into an Indian, Inuit, Sami magazine - i have a few more chapters to do about them as i will find out why the Killiniq got kicked off that island --- so there are chapters about native people with the headline still saying it's Parkinson's and dance, and actually to me it all looks the same -- such as, Merck may as well be running the Dept. of INdian affairs or vice-versa - they use a lot of the same methods and tell a lot of the same lies.
Here's what it looks like. Parkinson's? Dance? Midnight SUn? It started because in my Parkinson's group we are all supposed to go out and help people who do not have Parkinson's - or let's say one activity or one interest that does not directly involve PD but shows the world we are out there and we are equal.
Spam: this is the first chapter that is not about PD:
http://parkinsonsdance.blogspot.com/...hapter-32.html

The list of other chapters is on the right, for people with way too much time of their hands.
Paula when is your book coming out?
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote