View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Tracy, You can try drinking out of a straw, it might help.

On the serious side, you are in trouble. IVIG does not always work for all people with MG, especially when they have gone so long without help.

I am going to say this again and then I'm going to stop beating my head against this same wall: Go to the ER. They are fully able to assess your situation and help you get what you need to be better.

I personally think you are in denial over this, as if you cannot fully accept how bad you are. Why else would you not go in? I understand being afraid of medical professionals but, at this point, you really need them.

I'm sorry for being so blunt but I honestly don't know what else to say to get you to take this seriously. You could die. You keep showing signs of your MG getting worse. It won't magically get better - you need help to make that happen. Even some Mestinon would help, which an ER can prescribe for you.

I do understand the constraints this horrid winter have thrown at many of us but, again, you don't have to wait for your neuro for help!

This isn't about "complaining," this is about getting help when you need it. MG gets worse if you don't get help.

I hope you will just take that leap of faith and go in.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote