View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for this post! I am also recovered from a major concussion (it took 6 months). I suffered everything from throbbing migraines to vetigo to depression. It is great to hear another positive story. I find it is easy to get lost in some of the negative posts on this board. There is hope and you will recover!

Carmell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland View Post
After "lurking" on the board - and seeing all the negative information - I felt compelled to post. After a slip and fall at the airport 3 years ago, I struggled with horrible post-concussion syndrome for 13 months. After which - I made a FULL recovery. Six months ago, I banged my head on a radiator (freak accident) which again caused post-concussion syndrome. During both episodes, I visited the best doctors NYC has to offer to no avail. Time was the great healer - and I am again fully recovered. Folks who "get better" go off this board- but most do get better! I am happy, healthy, extremely high functioning married 36 year old woman with an MBA - and I got better - twice! There are obviously circumstances contrary to this, but to all newbies - you will recover.
carmell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JuliaBertha (07-30-2014)