View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 03:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by made it up View Post
Muireann,
He's a known charlatan here in Australia and INMO a complete wanker who tries to rip PWP with his pathway recovery from PD. Fortunately with little success here.
The parkinsons association and community here have been complaining about his ludicrous claims for many years now.
Previously he claims to have recovered from not just PD but a Parkinsons Plus syndrome which makes it even more untruthful.
I'm not having a go at you Muireann I'm just very annoyed that he has the gall to tell us like it's fact and vulnerable people newly diagnosed or those further down the track might stop taking the levodopa their MDS recommends or prescribes which would otherwise give them a greater degree of relief from the rigidity and bradykinesia they would otherwise suffer with.
Apologies for offending anyone who took much notice of him but on behalf of many parkies here I find this man "deeply offensive."
At 14 years after tremors and rigidity and loss of strength started my unmedicated symptoms started looking very much like MSA and were escalating much faster then progression of the initial sx . I had an extreme frozen shoullder and couldn't drive, or barely feed myself. Whhen I decided that I hhad little left to lose I started low dose of sinemet which i am still experiencing new improvements on 2 years later however i cut back my dosage at every opportunity from a max of 4 tabs per/day down to 1 or 2 on really good days . The med has given me back my life.

i thank god for the people who have recovered and i have met onne myself-these folks are bridge builders nno matter what brrand of pdism they recoverred from. i have heard that coleman worked at a copper mine but this is herresay hhowever i wouldd think acute manganese poisoning or lymes disease may be less complicated than idiopathic parkinsons. never underestimate the power of beliefs...positive and negative. one that i am reflecting on now is my belief that there are no easy fixes for me. iis tthat true? NO one can actually KNOW %100 that it iss true! yet my subconscious seems to hang onto it. so now the work is exploring the fears that feed the belief and surrendering those fears to a higher power because like poseidon told odysseus ...we are NOTHING without grace. sorry the typos

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Fiona (01-14-2011), shcg (01-14-2011)