View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondaughter View Post

i thank god for the people who have recovered and i have met onne myself-these folks are bridge builders nno matter what brrand of pdism they recoverred from. i have heard that coleman worked at a copper mine but this is herresay hhowever i wouldd think acute manganese poisoning or lymes disease may be less complicated than idiopathic parkinsons. never underestimate the power of beliefs...positive and negative. one that i am reflecting on now is my belief that there are no easy fixes for me. iis tthat true? NO one can actually KNOW %100 that it iss true! yet my subconscious seems to hang onto it. so now the work is exploring the fears that feed the belief and surrendering those fears to a higher power because like poseidon told odysseus ...we are NOTHING without grace. sorry the typos
Moondaughter,

You are putting up a heroic battle and I applaud you. I send you my very best wishes for symptom relief and recovery. Belief has so much to do with how we become ill and the extent to which we recover. And negative beliefs are very difficult to manipulate.

Would it be possible to speak a little more of what you know of the person you met who has recovered, without breach of confidentiality of course.
Muireann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote