Thread: Made a decision
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 10:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes this decision is feeling good. Going the route my daughter suggested to basically try to 'force' my neuro to diagnosis by making myself alot worse would have been terribly dangerous.

She doesnt have as much experience with how callous doctors can be. It still surprises her when she we get that. If it happened I could end up in bad bad trouble and with deeply cold neuro who will just stand there or not even show up.

I didnt tell you I think that I still have not been scheduled for any appointments for my eyes at the university. Now this is huge because the eye clinic here (where my surgeon is) documented that my myositis is back and I still have eyes that arent moving right and I am unable to drive. My daughter said we wanted to go to the university again so they called down there to make the appointments. Rather than make the appointments they told them 'they had to review my case first'. I could tell they thought this was odd. That was a month ago and the university STILL has not made even at least the neuro-optho appointment for the myositis!! Now to me that is malpractice. Good grief I have an infection in the muscles around both eyes now and they are gonna wait!? For what?! Fortunately I have options for the movement issue which I wanted anyway because I know they are biased. But the infection I hope will resolve with the tanning. It did during the summer. Tho this is worse this time.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote