View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Wishing you the best.....

Hello there!
I sure understand where you're at! It IS indeed an exciting/nervous time.
Just try to 'relax' in to this the best you can. I remember getting way too stressed out and it was so not necessary.
I scrubbed my head REAL good the morning of the trial and wore pony tail for the 3-4 days. At least it's not summertime, so you probably won't be sweating. Sponge baths and powder .
Wear loose fitting clothing and just try to concentrate on what the trial is all about. The first day or 2 you will probably feel rather sore from the procedure itself, so don't let that bring you down. Just rest on ice.
By day 3 you'll feel up to moving around your house and giving it a real 'go'....
It didn't take me long at all to realize that I could 'bond' with this creepy wirey thingy in my back .
The stimulation is a welcome soothing feeling that covers over the horrible burning leg pain.

I would be very cautious about bending over the tub. Maybe stand over your kitchen sink? If you don't have a nozzle sprayer, you can use a pitcher of water and give yourself a hairwash if you are absolutely going nuts about it.....otherwise, maybe wear a cap of some sort or do whatever it takes to feel good about yourself. The time goes pretty fast after the first day or so.

And then, when they pull the leads out after the trial is done, it is NOTHING!
I didn't feel a thing when they pulled them out. So don't worry about that.

Keep us in the loop!! We're excited to hear how this goes for you!

Caring
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-13-2011)