View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:31 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy View Post
....I wonder about my friends in Austraila. I have met several from there on FB and i have to admit i'm very concerned about their welfare.

I wonder where Koala lives in relationship to all this flooding?.....
I wonder if I can drop by again and let you all know that my husband and I (and other family members) are safe from this terrible flooding for now. I do believe that I will not be affected, but I daresay others thought that too, so I suppose I'll have to wait and see.

I wonder if I can let you know that I did offer in the other thread (the flood one) that if anyone is really concerned about the welfare of a particular friend or two, then I'm happy to do what I can. Please send me a PM.

I wonder also if I can thank those who were praying for my new grandson who wasn't doing so well for the first days of his life. He's doing much better now and we're looking forward to having him home very soon.

I wonder too if I can tell Addy that I am very pleased to have moved back to this area. Back to where my DD, DS and now my DGrandson all live. I also have most of my long term friends here ... including ones reaching back to my school days and I assure you, that's a long time ago! I admit I miss friends in other areas, but we'll be holidaying with those in future instead of selling up and moving on.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-14-2011), Alffe (01-14-2011), barbo (01-14-2011), FeelinGoofy (01-14-2011), tamiloo (01-14-2011)