View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 06:05 AM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiechick View Post
I wonder, Alffe, if hippiechick and hissiechick are the same people. Ya kinda have to explain these things to people with a brain like mine - I could think that it's all about me!

I wonder if I told you that our son (who we hadn't seen in over 2 yrs) has decided that he WANTS to be back in our lives. He's come to every family function in the past 3 months and is a totally different person. He's very, very happy since he's getting a divorce. (Actually the entire family is, but I'm trying to be nice!).....I feel badly for my grandkids but I believe they'll be okay. On facebook the son wrote that he hopes to one day be half the parent that either of his parents have been. Wonder what caused that???

I wonder if you can tell that this is a good day? Very cold and snowy, but good.

I wonder why it is that I've lost my best friend? One day everything was fine and the next she sent me a private message saying that she was tired of this "whole sick thing".....funny, because I've never talked to her about it. That kind of sux!

I wonder about a lot of things and I do wonder why most things don't seem to bother me....may be that I have bigger fish to fry!
I wonder if I can explain to Hippiechick that I thought you and I were having a name game....

I wonder how truly happy I am for you that your son is getting his act together...wonderful way to start a new year!

I wonder a lot about facebook at times...hurtful in many ways..

I wonder if we will be able to "get out of Dodge" tomorrow....

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-14-2011), barbo (01-14-2011), FeelinGoofy (01-14-2011), hippiechick (01-14-2011), Koala77 (01-14-2011), tamiloo (01-14-2011)