Thread: New Neuro
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown New Neuro

Hi Everyone!!
Still just hanging around. My pcp finally got me into a Neuro that is just 30 miles away. Went to him last week, he had most of my records from Univ, and Mayo. Did a Neuro-Lupus tests? Spinal MRI and Evoked Potential. He also talked about repeating the Spinal Tap. Went back yesterday,
Mri showed no lesions in cord, only compression from discs . Evoked potential was pretty good he said. Still waiting on this neurolupus tests to come back.
Hospital faxed it to me today at work. Everything negative on it but the Antinuclear Antibody was Positive. Just wondering if anyone else had a positive one. Don't go back to Feb 3rd.
He brought up my Mri of brain and showed me all the spots. He did say they looked like MS. There were quite a few and guess I thought they looked bigger
than I thought. Just trying to patiently wait... but it is so hard. Just was excited to see something "Positive".
Trying to keep it together!! Wondering if he will still want to do Lumbar Puncture again?
debw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-15-2011), dmplaura (01-15-2011), hollym (01-15-2011), SallyC (01-14-2011)