View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 12:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchfri1003 View Post
Did you ask the doctor to explain in terms that you can understand? Ask him to show you on an artificial spine what is normal and what your MRI shows. Ten ask him to explain what that means as far as your pain and possible solutions to you specific problems. I can not explain your results and they should be done by a professional. Sorry Had ACDF C5-6 C6-7 on 12/9/2010
I have asked questions like what doe it mean, my PCP say's I have cervical spondylosis, DDD, osteoarthritis and so-on, I ask what that mean he said my spine is dehydrated and I have excessive cartledge loss, My Neuro did sit down with and the MRI results on my Cervical he showed me where the pinch nerve was at and said I have Myelopath, my pain management spc. said my back is not bad enough for surgery but he know's I'm have severe pain, I ask why he said I was one of those case that he would need to put on the black board until they can find something that will help me. This was after the 2nd steriod injection, that didnn't help. IMAGINE THAT! Yes I dio ask questions but they are all giving medical terms. I feel like they are hiding the fact that I will be in a wheel chair by 60.
indy-pain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote