Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 02:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cervical problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy-pain View Post
Just call me Indy-pain becuse I live in Indiana and I'm in pain daily. I did post my results and gave a brief summary of how I fractured my Cervical. I have been viewing this site since 2009, I finally decided to become a member because I have been reading about alot of people who has simular injuries and I see this site does help members to understand their health problems. I have gotten to the point I need to undestand clearly what is wrong with my spine. Yes, my 2 Neuro"s, Pain Mangement Spec, EMG Spec. Physical Therapist and PCP have told me several medical results but no one will actually break it down. One Neuro say's surgery on C4-C5, one say's no, my PCP say's no and Pain Management Spec have given 2 injection in my lower back but the surgery for my cervical is up to me until then I take oral steriods. I'm so confused, I have heard good results and bad results.
Thanks for reading.
Hi Indi...I'm sorry to hear you too are going through confusion. I have my appointment on Tuesday and will let you know what my NS says. Hang in there. Nesca
Nesca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote