View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Tongue i can't believe this - i am sick - AGAIN!!!

ok so to summarize....
  • ROUND 1... crept in 17 dec... by 21 dec was KO and called in sick. absent 5-1/2 days. did not see mdoc, he would have just said sleep/rest, stay warm, fluids, mucolytic(s), aspirin as needed, etc stuff - which i did. the cough never went away. also had bouts where cough intensity was causing me to wretch and it gets worse and worse.
  • ROUND 2... 29th dec... had sudden appearance of full blown "cold-like" sx in the afternoon at work. saw the substitute doc the same night. she used a stethoscope. and said tracheitis. was surprised that i could not breathe with mouth open without coughing as a result. i added the info regarding the intensity. Rx: drop the mucolytic take 6 days of Augmentin - i did and seemed ok. still coughing but that always outlasts everything.
  • ROUND 3 (now)... 13 Jan... started feeling off in the afternoon at work. had cold chills, plus super head congestion, racing thoughts (happens when i get sick), confusion ... come home i have 102. fever is better now but i still do not functin very well. saw doc... interesting developments... more in a bit...

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-16-2011), BlueMajo (01-16-2011), Mari (01-15-2011), mymorgy (01-15-2011), OhKay (01-17-2011)