Thread: girl-talk again
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I know what you mean about playing with hormones. Especially those who are immunosuppressed and may be open to getting certain cancers. It might be worth a 2nd opinion on that.

This is a silly question but how do you feel after eating fish? Some people feel more awake. There are people who cannot handle too many prostaglandins though and it makes them feel emotionally "down." I don't know too much about prostaglandins, not as much as I would like to anyway. But there are so many things in our bodies that affect how we do or feel. It could be the progesterone that is off with you. But the body is like one big biochemical reaction factory and it's hard to know what affects what affects what.

It's certainly worth a try. And did you know that celery seed, or celery, is a natural diuretic? So is green tea. I like the mix of green tea with Matcha tea (Japanese tea). But it also has caffeine and may affect your MG.

Susan, What I like about what Dr. Walsh talks about is how additives interfere with the Krebs Cycle. They create kind of a "kink" in how it operates. I won't mess up Abby's post by going into it but that's what made me wonder if there's a mito issue with you.

Let us know how the drug works, Abby. I hope it works well!

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote