View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 03:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face My skin is so very sensitive today...what's up with that?

Even wearing my thin little pajama pants are driving my legs crazy today? My knees and ankles are still swollen and very sore. I have stopped taking all meds with the exception of the gabapentin and the amitriptyline. Upon stopping the cymalta my stomach problems are better. Never did take the tramadol, and I am not mentally ill so do not believe that I need to take the fluoxetine. I actually stopped taking it all except the gabapentin, then found that I could not sleep more than a few hours without being on the amitriptyline, so the doc at the cleveland clinic called in a new perscription for the amitriptyline in 100 mg tablets. I cannot stand without wobbling, I am thinking maybe I should start using a cane. I won't drive anymore because I am in a fog all the time. Walking up and down the steps is just about too much for me...So, at 42 I am living like an 82 year old. My husband, family, friends and pets take such good care of me, but I am the one that is supposed to take care of them.
Karenswails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote