View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 03:48 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I can't evaluate your clotting factors. Those are beyond me.

Your B6 is in a "normal range" as some labs report 20-96 as normal. But I think it is not applicable to you at this time.

Your D3 is low and you should be higher. Estimates are 1000IU orally for every 10 ng/ increase. To get you to 50ng which is the minimum normal today suggested you need 2000IU D3 more.

Your B12 is borderline. Just barely at 400. You can choose to take more to bring it up. I have a medical paper in that B12 link I gave you that said some patients need more than others. It is in the paper by Dr. Snow near the end of that thread, which I have it quoted.

You'll need more medical opinions because of your clotting disorder, and possibly tests.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote