View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 06:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks Guys

I do live in Alabama; I was in Texas driving over the road when I had the wreck. They say if I try to fire that lawyer that he can hit me up for fees. I really don't know of any fees he could charge as he hasn't done any thing. I got all my medical records myself and took them to his office. He just simply told me that he knew all the social security lawyers and judges here in Alabama and that he could get quick results, in other words he lied to get me to sign the contract. I just don't understand it, we the people of this country vote for and elect people to run this country and to protect our rights. We pay very high taxes and social security from the time we are old enough to work. These people we voted into office have the right to take our tax dollars and use it to bail out big corporations without even asking us. Then they sit back in their big chairs while one of their organizations (social security) jerks people around about getting what is rightfully theirs. I'm no politician and I really don't follow politics that much. The point is, why do the people we elected to office just sit back and vote themselves in a new pay raise every year and then watch social security destroy people’s livelihood, their dignity, their pride and anything else they might own. My wife has been drawing her social security since she turned 62, she has not gotten a cost of living increase for the past 3 or 4 years but the government hasn’t missed a year without a pay raise. I know there has to be rules to decide who is eligible and who is not, but I don’t see why it should take from a 1 1/2 to god knows how many years to decide. These social security offices are all state run, why doesn’t the state government try to put people that need jobs and are able to work to work in these offices to help with the backlog. I guess I’m just rambling because of my situation. Sometimes I think about just sticking a gun in my mouth and pulling the trigger. Or maybe say to hell with all of it and move to Mexico or Canada.
Rickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote