View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 07:50 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default imad

We could possibly create the positive vibes that can help us to feel better and accept each other's spiritual inner being. where 2 or more are gathered....is all it takes. when i read encouraging posts like yours it just about overflows. we have power to self heal.

But you have to be exercising...it's part of the whole thing, whatever that thing is. it just makes us energetic enough to pusure other positive directions.

i have heard people say that when you are having misfortune, which some would define living life with pd is a lifetime of misfortune, you are being tested because u are at a high point. PD hasn't defeated our spirits.... we must never let that happen.

Right now we have several posters who are exploring other paths. This energy needs to be harnassed and made to work for us all.

I will stop there but i like your attitude Imad, you are open minded to anything - i believe we have to be tolerant. most religions have a similar scenario for the future, and none of them say it's not far off. Including the Hopi, the Mayans, the Koran, and the Bible....it's the age of miracles. See Brad Meltzer on the History channel. Or is it Brad Metzer.

I am pretty sure there needs to be an abundance of love, not the mushy kind, the kind that has power beause it doesn't give up.

overflowing so i'll stop. you have really encouraged me Imad and others.

adding;

i have a repeating number, it pops up to the point that i noticed it. For example, i was on a plane that was named a 319, not the flight number but plane type. Jaye's spritual advisor years ago told me just to pay attention when it happens. it was british airways from glasgow to London and they had just raised the terror alert color and said an attack was eminent. It was a smooth flight and heathrow was grumpy and hard to get through; but they took out 7 germans with a drone that day who were involved. so i am going to post pertinent 3:19s in the bible and see if any strike a chord. I hope others can post for encouragemnet, not proselytizing, just for wisdom and good quotes from where you get encouragement. let's see what positve energy can do.

I'm pretty hopeless. give me a thought and i have to offer action.

Zephaniah 3:19
"behold at that time I will undo all that afflict thee:and i will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame."
===

we shall overcome...p

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (01-17-2011), jingle belle (01-17-2011)