View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 09:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Take a good look at the contract you signed with your lawyer before you fire him. That small print can come back to bite you later!

Please don't give up. It's always darkest before the dawn.

Thanks Kitty,
I really couldn't stand too many more bites at this point in time. When and if I ever do get a hearing, I will make it very, very clear to the judge that this lawyer has done absolutely nothing to help me, not even a phone call. I think I am going ahead with the Letter of Dire Need myself, I think I have to send it to the Social Security Hearing Arrangement Office in Mobile Al. If anyone actually knows where to send it, please let me know. I guess if anyone there takes the time to read the letter, they will then give it to the ALJ and he will make a decision as to whether or not he will expedite my hearing. Everything I have stated in this reply is stuff I have found on the web, I truly have no idea if it will work or if they even consider a Letter of Dire Need in the state of Alabama. I did ask the lady at the social security office the other day and she knew nothing about it. She had never heard of it. But anyway, all they can do is approve or disapprove it.
Rickey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (01-17-2011)