View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you guys!

Mark~ I will go and check out her threads today and see what info I can get from them. Yeah, I'm just trying to get a feel for what would be a better fit for me. I've read up on both but of course both companies are biased about their own product..lol I've read your thread and you inspire me Mark you really do. I pray that my outcome is as good as yours. My one true dream/wish is to get off opiods FOREVER I LOATH them! However, they are a evil necessity in my life at the moment.

smea~ The recharging is a issue for me as well. The less I have to do it the better. I am so forgetful about even charging my cell phone and thank goodness that sucker holds a charge for a long time I will be having Medtronic for the trial as well and I will be seeing my rep this Weds. to ask questions and actually see the unit and feel it for myself before my acutal trial on the 25th of this month.

Rrea~ Thank you for the warm welcome! I have to agree that after having lengthy talks with my doctor that the paddles would be best for me. I really really want to be able to dance again like I did for the majority of my life until pain hit when I was 20. I really want my active life back, BUT I know that this may not work so I'm being equal parts optimistic and pessimistic. I come from a small town too and I also do not talk to people about my condition except with my mother,father, brother, and of course my husband. I am a very private person and this(my condition) is just too private. However, I have no problem talking about it with people that UNDERSTAND and are walking the same road I am. That honestly makes all the difference in the world.

Treca
Treca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-17-2011), NerPain4 (11-17-2012), Rrae (01-17-2011)