View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sorry about Rebif!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reba2295 View Post
Well I received a call from my neurologist and my MS is getting "worse." According to my recent MRI, two of my "orginal lesions" have increased and I have a new lesion that developed in my left temporal lobe. So that means Rebif is not doing its job, dang it!! He is now putting me on Copaxone, hoping this one does what it is suppose to do!! Just when I was adjusting to rebif (only been on it for 6 months) I have to start all over. What a huge let down! Wrestling with insurance, having a nurse come for a home visit, and adjusting to injecting myself every single day!! I really want to crawl in a hole and never come out. Thanks for letting me vent...
Sorry about Rebif not working. I thought that it took about 1 or 2 years to really see any results of rebif. I have been on rebif for about 7 months. I have MSLifelines working on reimbursement cause I can't afford the ins. copayment. Maybe you need a 2nd opinion. If it wasn't for the autoinjector and thin needle, I wouldn't be on anything. I hate needles and this whole ms thing has seriously cramped my lifestyle. I may not want to crawl in a hole but most days I do want to pull the covers over my head and not get out of bed. I hope that if you do get on the copaxone, it works for you. Just take a deep breath and take one day at a time.
mochagirl13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (01-19-2011), SallyC (01-17-2011)