View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi sweetie ~ This is Lee from braintalk. Hon, you HAVE done alot with your life. You are ALWAYS helping people. Don't you think that is something? You are probably one of the NICEST people I've ever "met" in my life!! I can't say that about everybody.

Phyllis, you downgrade yourself too much. You need to sit down and write down all your GOOD points - and you have to be honest. You know that you're a good person. You're kind, compassionate, caring, have a good sense of humor, you're friendly, I could go on and on!!

But that fact that you are ALWAYS helping people is a big one!! You HAVE done something with your life, and that's important. God bless. hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (01-22-2011)