View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Bryanna, no I have no problems you listed and I have done everything I am supposed to I guess I just have a stubborn infection or my immune system is not up to par. I know this has been very aggravating! I told a friend today that I thought he might have to try i.v antibiotics on me since I'm having no luck with oral ones. But he is a strange man so it's hard to tell what he'll do. I had x-rays taken the previous Wednesday when I had my teeth cleaned, you could see the pocket of infection on them altho to my untrained eye it didn't look that big or serious. I'm renconsidering that line of thought tho. Lol! Sorry I have to joke about it or I will be stressed. As far as any secondary symptons I've only noticed besides the tenderness and swelling is fatigue. No fever or nausea just don't want to do anything but then again that's probably not new either. Oh I have a different question for you, I have noticed that my right side now that I have to chew on it is sore. Ihad the bottom mollars removed on it back in June and I hadn't chewed on it and I figured the gum was tender because it hadn't been used to being used as a food grinder so to speak. Also the jawline is sore to the touch still and I assume it is from the assistants holding my jaw down while he did my surgery last Monday. I don't know I do know I feel like a complainer and it is embarrassing to post every little pain I'm having. I'm used to having to suck it up with the Trigeminal Neuralgia but I also know things seem a little weird right now and when I first was sick with TN I needed to tell everyone all the symptoms so I could get a correct diagnosis. Please don't think I'm a malingerer just needing some answers. Thank you again Bryanna! Will let you know what he says Wednesday and I also see my dentist again that day to have a couple of cavities filled and I will let him know what's going on too.
Robyn6447 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote