View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 01:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmydawn View Post
Considerthis,

I know next to nothing about computers...trust me...lol.

I was told that computergeeks.com had really good information and was a great site. I went there and read the suggestion that I mentioned above.

I was desperate and thought I'd try it (I really didn't have much expectation). I was shocked...really.

They're quick, easy, safe downloads....one checks for coolwebsearch, one spyware and one adware. I ran all three and cleared the items it tagged and was literally amazed.

Of course, I don't do alot of surfing anymore and don't go to the music share sites anymore either (notorius for yuck), but they cleaned me right up.

If I do do alot of surfing, I'll run them right after. Otherwise I run them once a week/two weeks and keep my pop-up protection to medium.

Yes, they were so worth it for me. You'll be amazed at what they find...really.

KD
Oh, that gives me a really clear picture...

I think I can do that...

I have a hard time doing lots of different things, if I just do one thing, then I feel much more comfortable because I don't get the unsettling confused feeling.

Meaning that right now I better try to paint two shelves.

I can't get the whole thing in mind at once, the idea of what I have to do to get ready and then actually paint, so it makes me nervous... so I feel like I don't want to do it, when really I do....

Thanks for the help. It will make it much easier to do!!!!!