View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Phyllis ~~

I've gotcha now. LOL Sometimes you have to spell it out for me. LOL I think about it too ~ more recently because my doctor told me that I had a heart attack and I didn't even know it!!!

We're all going to be going to our reward someday. For some reason, it doesn't scare me as much as it used to. I used to be terrified - but I'm not so scared anymore. I guess my faith has a lot to do with it. Plus I know I'll see Dave and my parents on the "other side."

Dexter is right ~ why worry about things we can't control? It's just a waste of good time ~ and it doesn't do a lick of good anyway. LOL When we worry about those kinds of things, we're just ruining today. Lets rejoice that we were GIVEN today! And hope that we will be given tomorrow too. God bless sweetie. Take care of YOU. Hugs, Lee
recovering alcoholic, sober since 7-29-93;severe depression; 2 open spinal surgeries; severe sciatica since 1986; epidurals; trigger points; myelograms; Rhizotomy; Racz procedure; spinal cord stimulator implant (and later removal); morphine pump trial (didn't work);now inoperable; lumpectomy; radiation; breast cancer survivor; heart attack; fibromyalgia; on disability.

Often the test of courage is not to die, but to live..
.................................................. ...............Orestes