View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlj1959 View Post
Hi echoes long ago,
I did do all this in my initial application. As far as the knee replacement, the doctors had discussed it with me but at the time I applied, a decision had not been made to do it yet. But I did state on the application that the knee was the deciding factor on me having to quit work. SSA obviously did not see this or they just ignored it because of what the doctor at the consultative physical told them. Either way, my lawyer thinks that with the letter of dire need and the severity of my disability, he can get the hearing expedited or get the judge to make a bench decision and overturn the denial without a hearing. As I have stated several times throughout this topic, I would give anything if I were able to go back to work and forget this nightmare. The fact that I can't even walk puts that pretty much out of the question. I just have to keep hammering away at it and hope for the best. I do know this, if I loose my home because of this. Somebody better look out.
thats the same fate i to am facing "Rlj".i just got another re-exam that we are now using in my case.last week i went to a "EMG"doctor for another evaluation.he found that i have 2 rupture disc's in my neckim going in thursday to see a neck/spine surgeon.for 2yrs i kept telling these people that im still in pain.guess they believe me nowbut what do i do for the time beingSee just like you my "brother"i may loose everything(home,truck,etc).i to have gone to the "VA",lawyers,unemployment,etc.and we both have legit injuriesi dont know you or you me,but i got your back "myFriend"
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rickey (01-18-2011)