View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:33 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1956 View Post
thats the same fate i to am facing "Rlj".i just got another re-exam that we are now using in my case.last week i went to a "EMG"doctor for another evaluation.he found that i have 2 rupture disc's in my neckim going in thursday to see a neck/spine surgeon.for 2yrs i kept telling these people that im still in pain.guess they believe me nowbut what do i do for the time beingSee just like you my "brother"i may loose everything(home,truck,etc).i to have gone to the "VA",lawyers,unemployment,etc.and we both have legit injuriesi dont know you or you me,but i got your back "myFriend"
Hi don,
Think long and hard about your back, you know they are going to want to do surgery. I haven't heard a lot of people saying they've had good results from back surgery, as a matter of fact I've heard a lot of them got worse. I'm sure there is a discussion about it somewhere on this site. I'm sure someone can point you to the right thread.
SSI and SSDI are so overwhelmed with cases, and a lot of information is being overlooked. I actually found pages from another case in one of my clients files. It took me months to strengthen it out. They acted like it wasn't a big deal, but it could have made the difference of being denied or approved.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote