View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Mad

I showed everything to my husband and had him read it. He said I can wait until my doctor's appt on Thursday. He said he's seen me exactly like this for years (sick with Lyme.) I said this is different, I've never been so weak it hurt to type or I couldn't even get off the couch without you helping me.

He said the last thing I need is to go to some ICU and get a bunch more tests and things. He was irritated as hell he had to bring me to the ER the other night. I'd asked him to bring me the night before and he refused. When I got discharged from the ER he said "that was a waste of time."

He feels all I need is to get on the Mestonin. In other words, if it inconveniences him, he wants no part of it. He's sick of having a sick wife and he downplays everything. EVERYTHING. He read all those articles and all he picked out is that a crisis is precipated by a respitory infection, and i don't have one. If I had bronchitis or something it would be worth going to the hospital but since I don't it would be just another waste of time.

Plus he is always taking my cell phone so I never have a phone in reach to even try and call the doctor. And he is always out in the garage tinkering around so he can't even hear me when I call him for help.
Tracy9 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote