Thread: Newby
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 08:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Newby

Looking forward to finding other caregivers for chronic pain sufferers. I love my husband with all my heart and the degeneration of his health is breaking my heart. I ride a constant roller coaster not knowing how he is handling input from minute to minute. Most days he's not out of bed for more than a couple of hours and his mood swings wildly. I know that drugs, psychological factors, physical factors and all kinds of triggers combine to determine what is going on for him. I'm losing my mind trying to keep things on an even keel. It's just a crazy life we lead. I have a 10 year old, an adorable and kind boy, who is afraid to wake up anyone because his dad can have a horrible startle reflex with the lightest touch which sends him into body pain for sometimes days. Some nights my poor husband can't sleep with a sheet on him because of pain. This is just an insane situation. I'm working, but find that it takes every ounce of my energy just to get up in the mornings. How will we ever make it? I'm trying to keep a happy face, but I'm so worn out. How do you all keep going?
FarmerJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote