Thread: I am angry!!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 02:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Family is awesomely loving and ignorant

Tam, my family loves me dearly and vice versa. Some things get tiresome.

___ calls any medication I take a placebo. Even when he can't remember the word he says that P word and I know exactly what he means. I am skilled at changing the subject to prevent the anger. Just yesterday the doc prescribed that I suck on lemon drops so the radiation would not make my salivary glands sick. He was asking me what that P word was again.

____ has decided he will not sit down to a meal with me if he can help it because one time I described how much our cancer day out day had been affected by vomit. I reminded myself how I needed his help and decided not to be angry.

____ has amnesia about anything related to my health and loves being blissfully unaware.

Dear departed ___ was convinced I did not want to get better and that if I offered her a safe home to live in she would end up taking care of me. So she often lived in unsafe homes or camped in the Wal-mart parking lot.

___ believes all my problems are rooted in my choice to live in Texas and go to bad Texas doctors.

___ believes all my problems are rooted in my choice to live in Texas and go to bad Texas physical therapists.

___, ___, ___, ___, and ___ believe that I am overweight because I eat too much and that it has nothing to do with metabolism. Now, for some reason that does make me mad because I feel ganged up on!
tied is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mspennyloafer (01-21-2011)